COVID-19 Attachments & Resources
- Infographic-C19-OCW-Educators-Final.pdf (1.7 MBs)
- Infographic-C19-OCW-Parents-Caregivers-Final.pdf (574.1 KBs)
- Infographic-C19-OCW-Mandatory Reporting FL.pdf (313.8 KBs)
- Hamilton - Instructional Continuity Plan - FINAL.pdf (119.5 KBs)
- COVID-19 Press Release #3 3-31-2020.pdf (305.7 KBs)
- COVID-19 Press Release 3-25-2020.pdf (313.5 KBs)
- COVID-19 Press Release 3-17-2020.pdf (241.5 KBs)
- COVID-19 Press Release 3-3-2020.pdf (325.0 KBs)
- COVID-19-Press-Release-4-20-2020.pdf (302.6 KBs)
- Press Release COVID HCES 8 25 20.pdf (121.9 KBs)
- Press Release COVID HCES 9 4 20.pdf (123.7 KBs)
- Press Release COVID HCES 9 11 20.pdf (123.4 KBs)
- Press Release COVID 19 HCHS 10 9 20.pdf (124.0 KBs)
- Free 5-Star Life SEL Video Curriculum.pdf (90.6 KBs)
HCSD Receives Florida's Silver Healthy School District Award
Attention Students, Parents, & Guardians!
It is important to remember that if you See Something, Say Something. With FortifyFL, you can easily submit information about potential crimes or threats which will immediately be forwarded to law enforcement and designated school personnel. Download the FortifyFl App on your mobile device today or go to www.getfortifyfl.com.
District Office: 386-792-7800
Elementary School: 386-792-8000
High School: 386-792-8100
Hamilton County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age disability or marital status in its educational programs, services or activities, or in its hiring or employment practices. The district also provides equal access to its facilities to the Boy Scouts and other patriotic youth groups, as required by the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding discrimination or harassment may be sent to:
The WeatherSTEM Unit at Hamilton County High School is part of the WeatherSTEM network. The unit provides local weather data from the station's sensors, as well as 10 day forecasts, information about the closest lightning strikes, live streaming video from the sky cam, and so much more. Bookmark the page and add the weather feeds on social media (Facebook and Twitter).
Our mission is "Changing Lives Through Quality Education"